Putties and Liquid Compounds
Magris Talc offers a range of products which are high-purity, functional additives ideal for putties and liquid compounds.
Magris Talc improves dimensional stability and reinforces putties and liquid compounds, giving added protection, against cracking and shrinking.
Talc is the industry standard for sanding properties and polishing properties. Talc is oleophilic which gives it the ability to associate with liquid resins such as alkyds, epoxies, polyesters, acrylics, amines, and polyols. In doing so, they create weak bonds with these resins that result in increased low-shear viscosity. When shear is applied the bonds break quickly, resulting in shear-thinning rheology that is ideal for many applications.
- Improve sandability due to their natural softness
- Improve adhesion
- Enhance elasticity and cracking resistance
- Improve rheology
- Improve storage stability
- Make spreading easier
- Extend pot life
- Are natural, environmentally friendly solutions
- Putties, Pastes and Mastics
- Joint Compounds
- Patching Compounds
- Grouts, Mortars, and Plasters
- Cementitious Compounds
- Self-leveling Compounds
- Vertal® Product Series
- Silverline® Product Series
For more information please contact our sales team or visit our download center: