Our leadership and commitment to maintaining a quality management system in all areas of activity
- Transparency and open communication
- Rigorous quality control (that meets ISO 9001 standards)
- Effective risk-management processes
- Efficient use of resources and performance in all operational processes
- Continuous improvement based on performance measurement and in line with out strategic objectives
- Remain informed of research opportunities that improve our skills
- Understand our respective roles and responsibilities where quality management is concerns
- Strict compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements
Magris Talc is a mining company that believes that a commitment towards sustainability and social accountability made by all employees and contractors is fundamental to its success. Magris Talc highly values its commitment towards the community and the protection of the environment.
Health and Safety
Every person going home safe and healthy every day
Magris Talc requires that all its employees, visitors and contractors make a commitment toward health and safety in the workplace so as to ensure a work environment free of incidents. We believe that it is our duty to protect our employees, visitors and contractors against potential dangers in the workplace. To reach and maintain this goal, management must implement and lead an environment for safety to which all employees participate by elaborating sound safety practices.
To come later